About 5 years ago when working for a large retailer we put together a program of multivariate testing on the website checkout process in order to try and reduce the number of people abandoning their shopping basket. The results – We managed to increase the conversion rate of the site by 11% over a 6 week period of testing and tweaking – this equated to £1 million on the bottom line annually. After seeing those results it is fair to [...]
How can our conversion rate optimisation service help you?
- Increase your website conversion rate, and THEN drive more traffic to the website.
- Unique approach to conversion rate optimisation (CRO) based on heavy research.
- Creative ideas tested mathematically.
- Learn how your customers think, then meet their needs.
Conversion Rate Optimisation with Deep Footprints
There are 3 stages to our conversion rate optimisation service:
1) Finding areas for conversion rate improvement
- We work closely with you to understand your business, customers and how your website enables you to serve your customers.
- We identify weak spots within your website using tools such as Google Analytics and Crazy Egg.
- Finally we use this knowledge and data to clearly define why people are not converting on your website.
2) Creating and testing new ideas
- From the analysis stage results we form a plan of changes. These are prioritised by the potential impact that they could have on your conversion rate. We aim for big improvements early on.
- We work with you to create web pages that are more effective at driving the visitor through the desired path to conversion.
- We test these new pages/changes to pages using Google Website Optimiser and similar tools until a statistically relevant result has been achieved.
- Once a winning result has been achieved we implement it on your website.
- Then we move on to the next conversion rate optimisation test.
3) Sharing our learning’s
- With every test we run we always learn something new, unexpected things occur which teach us about human use of websites and in particular your website. This is incredibly valuable information that must be understand by you to enable consistent future improvements to the website and to your customer service.
Conversion rate optimisation is by far the quickest way to grow your online business therefore we recommend that all websites make this a part of their marketing plan.
Call us now for a free assessment of your website with recommendations on how we could improve your conversion rate.
Our track record
Deep Footprints were quickly able to analyse our website and understand the business. They helped us to think differently about the approach that we were taking and helped us to get back on track. They have an excellent working knowledge and technical grasp of both PPC and SEO and are good writers to boot. I have been recommending Deep Footprints to friends and clients that are in need of a marketing service and will continue to do so as they are simply excellent at what they do.
Large improvements in conversion rate ARE possible on ALL websites without exception
Initially we work closely with you and using tools such as Google Analytics, surveys and heat mapping to understand your website and your business fully.
We use A/B testing and multivariate testing to put our ideas through their paces. Constantly iterating and learning.
Once we have a winning formula we implement it on your website. We then move onto the next test in a process of constant improvement towards greater profitability.